Our Pro Performance Skort is a cute swingy skirt with inner shorts, produced in Mindful Polyester*. The inner legs have silicon tape that prevents the shorts from rolling up. It has an extra high waist and heart shaped back seam, that creates a flattering silhouette. It has 2 pockets on the inner shorts legs, where you can keep your mobile, passport, tennis ball or golf balls. You wear it for padel, running, powerwalks, golf, tennis and of course as an everyday skirt with a blouse, tank or cropped top. It also prefect when cycling to work, or downtown for an afterwork with your best friends.
- Skirt with invisible inbuilt shorts.
- Shorts inseam in size L: 12.5 cm
- Centre Front Length in size L: 42 cm
- Gusset - Hey, we have nothing against camels, but they should keep their toes to themselves.
- State of the art fabric - It breathes deeper than your yoga instructor, while the moisture wicking fabric takes perspiration into the clothes and away from you. Like a club bouncer for sweat.
- Big Pockets - Keep your golf/tennis ball, keys, lip balm and tampon in their own very special place. And yes, your phone and passport fit there too
- True to size.
- HANDS OFF! Don't hand wash this product. Instead, machine wash it in cold water (30°C) without softener, then hang it up for air drying. You wouldn't like being thrown into a tumble dryer either, right?
- *Mindful Polyester: Made from 73% recycled polyester and 27% spandex. When you buy these leggings, you are basically removing about 15 toxic PET bottles from the environment. Thank you for contributing to a more sustainable development.
It doesn’t matter if it’s strength or values. It’s all about the core.
The Core collection is the basics for those who are never basic. Our clothes are designed for longevity and versatility, because we believe that our customers understand the benefits of wanting better rather than wanting more. As part of our sustainability goals, our Core Collection is produced in recycled fabric and the the product bags are biodegradable. Nothing we do can change the past, but everything we do changes the future.